In this video, you can see Andreas first starting of with 10 push-ups, then directly jumping up on to the pull-up bar and doing 10 pullups, after that time for 10 more pushups.



Tuesday, July 24, 2018

How to lose #weight, #build #muscles, #fit for #life. Bodyweight Weight Training Cardio: The #Pull-up @andreastraining




#workout #exercise #highknees #jumpingjacks #pushups Bodyweight exercise leg raise on the dip bar Bodyweight exercise pullups Great fun to lift in sunshine. Perfect weather Press workout. Lifting a log. #workout #lift #weight #exercise #workout, the inverted row exercise. Motivation to get fit. Core, balance, co-ordination, I think it's pretty awesome, and you get a good cardio workout in. And you improve your balance and co-ordination. #mtb #cycling #workout #riding #cardio #exercise #join Balance exercise. #Practice your balance, you can never have to #good #balance. Push-ups, and plank exercise. A really good and effective exercise is the classic push-up. I like to combine it with a plank workout. #pushups #plank #exercise #workout Calistenics workout! Lift yourself to new heights. #workout #outside is nice. Get fit lose fat gain muscles. Your age does not mather, G-Force training, and instructor Andreas Jimmy will help you achieve your fitness goals.. How to lose #weight, #build #muscles, #fit for l#ife. Bodyweight Weight Training Cardio: The #Pull-up http://workout-training-fitness.blogs... Chin-ups is a great exercise. Outdoor bodyweight. #workout #calistenics #andreasjimmy #training #fitness #sun #fun #exercise How to increase your #fitness level, and become a #better #athlete.

2 comments:


  1. On chest days when I am doing flys or bench press, towards the end of the set, my left shoulder starts doing something weird. It doesn't hurt but I know its doing joint damage. My shoulder kinda like pops or something. I image an automatic screwdriver slipping when its torque is too low. It sounds/feels like my shoulder snaps down an imaginary peg. Hopefully you can imagine exactly what the issue is. What is this and how can I correct it.




    Geoff,the classic pull up at 0:49 shows your legs slightly bent and ankles crossed.Other videos you have made advocate legs straight and flexed and toes pointed. Are you doing the former because you can?


    Good to see you demonstrate the front lever! Nice job, its also good to see your just not another weight lifting gym rat that can't pull his own weight. However, you forgot archer pull ups and archer pushups. Planche push ups too.



    I find it funny how these exercises without (barely) any equipment are simply the most effective and demanding for any level of physique. I think that calisthenics people or gymnasts (rings and such), those who employ so much bodyweight moves, have the best looking bodies in the world.







    thanks for another amazing video!

    ReplyDelete


  2. Showing you once again that bodyweight workouts don't have to be inferior workouts
    bodyweightworkout bodyweight fitness fitnesstips exercise exercisetips

    I would like to see body weight exercises for the whole body, for a beginner or someone that is just starting and cannot get one pull-up yet
    To do these exercises with a full range of motion, you have to be in good shape ALREADY.

    slick floor bridge curl - I just painted half of my room with my back sweat
    Best glute exercise
    Those side kick burpees

    you should do one with less difficulty
    not all of us can do that
    if agree hit thumbs up so he sees it
    I will totally try all of these exercises. Thanks Andreas
    Some EMG experiments suggested that chin-ups hit the rectus abdominis harder than practically any other exercise. When I do those chin-up knee-ups first thing on core day, the next morning I can barely even sit upright in bed
    This is one of the best compilation of exercises I have seen
    front levers? only way i can get to tham position is to lie down on a bed.
    I have girly wrists, am I the only who get pain in the wrist when I do a lot of push ups?
    This exercice puts so much pressure on the wrist, I can do it 1 or 2 times per week, but no more
    Just what I needed, was dreading adding weight to my current body weight excercises... this is perfect!..

    You made the moves seem effortless, I have tried some of them and it is hard. I wonder how long it took you before you had that much control of your body
    For more advanced bodyweight training, try:
    - planche or press to handstand (works shoulders and core),
    - L-sit/V-sit (works triceps and core),
    - handstand pushups or headstand to handstand with and without kip (works shoulders, back, triceps, and core).
    Thanks for the videos dude, you're really helping me change up my routine!
    I love you Andres thanks so much
    loved this! definitely going to try the mule kicks and burpee variation

    dese levitation squats are really tough for me
    "Thank You", thank you very much. Is there any set of full-body exercises to get a better
    I don't have the means to get to the gym everyday, but if this actually builds a little man I'd be happy to get it.

    make a video about fixing anterior pelvic tilt please andre
    If I am doing all 8 exercises in one training session, how many reps and attempts of each should be done?
    ow that floor bridge curl thing is crazy. I would've never thought about that. Even though I train only using my bodyweight and I became pretty creative with it. It is really good, dificult and awesome!

    problem is.. how do you isolate specific muscle groups in this. to do full-on bodweight training you're doing your whole body all the time


    ReplyDelete